Vibrate, Relevant & Passionate Worship. It is not about us. Our purpose is to…
“Let the word of Christ dwell in us richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in our hearts to God.” Coll 3:16
The worship team exists to use their vocal, instrumental and technical abilities to:
· Exalt and magnify the LORD, not themselves.
· Edify and encourage God’s PEOPLE to worship the LORD.
· Prepare hearts to respond obediently to the proclamation of God’s Word.
The ministry of the worship team is not about showcasing one’s talents or drawing attention to one’s self, it is about lead worshiping through our life’s devotion and commitment to Christ. This is a high and holy calling. Participation in the worship team is a privilege granted to the faithful, not a right based upon human talent.
Each team member must possess and continually cultivate a Christlike attitude of humility & servanthood (Phil. 2:3-5).
This essential attitude of humility will reflect itself in a spirit of:
· Reverence towards God.
· Respect and submission towards those who lead.
· Co-operation and support towards fellow team members.
· Readiness to serve God when called upon.